Coaching refers to the many processes used to transport people from where they are to where they want to be. These processes come from many fields: the science of coaching, team science, psychology, education, sports, leadership, mindfulness, communications, mental training, and more! A coach is a dynamic partner, a guide to support you on your path who works together with you. Coaches can walk beside you, give you a push, or run a few steps ahead to trailblaze and expose new possibilities. Coaches help to connect you with your unique motivation style so you can take action steps towards your chosen goals and desired outcomes.
Coaching relationships can be short or long-term, with occasional or frequent meetings, at an intensive pace or with ample space for reflection, for groups, teams, or individuals. Working with a coach always leads to change. Coaches are strategic partners, sounding boards, cheerleaders, and guides by your side, ready to initiate or accelerate you along your own path for intentional personal and professional development and conscious leadership. Salt coaches are your catalysts, your team, your change agents, while you further your skills in self-coaching to achieve and feel amazing.
Yes! Coaching works! But only if you do. It’s like any kind of learning, training, or personal development process – your input will impact the results you get. Coaches can’t do the work for you, but they can engage you and show you the way.
Here are some of the most obvious benefits:
- 80% of people who receive coaching report increased self-confidence
- Over 70% benefit from improved work performance
- More than 70% benefit from improved relationships
- Over 70% report effective communication skills
- 86% of companies report that they recouped their investment on coaching and more
- Your poise and responsiveness increases
- When you invest in yourself, your self-respect increases
- You stop wasting time on things that don’t serve your goals and purpose
- You start making time for what matters to you
- You get to practice empowering thoughts, mindset, emotional mastery, and mindfulness
- You wake up to new possibilities
Would you like to read more? Check out this research article from the Journal of Positive Psychology
Today you can find a coach for anything and everything. Coaches can help people untangle themselves from negative situations and can help people construct and achieve the life and work of their dreams. Coaches can support innovators and creators as they bring a new idea to the world. At Salt, we have noticed some trends over the years about the kind of clients who want to work with us and who benefit from our style of coaching.
Read on here and see if you identify with any of the following situations.
We work in-person and online in English and French. We are based near Geneva, Switzerland and work internationally.
Click here to learn more
- Inspirational talks
- Great conferences
- Impactful books
- Fantastic bosses
- Brilliant teachers
- Performing arts
- Constructive habits
- Connection to nature
- Your inner wisdom
- Your culture
- and of course, previous Coaching!
We follow and maintain the ethics and standards of behavior established by the International Coach Federation, (ICF).
Read our full list of standards and ethics here.
EXPLORE FREE RESOURCES TO GET STARTED